FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Earn to Die 2 Launches onto Steam for PC and Mac
Sydney, Australia - May 5, 2016 - Game publisher Not Doppler and developer Toffee Games are pleased to announce that their zombie-smashing driving game Earn to Die 2 has today launched on Steam for PC and Mac.
Originally starting as a web-game series before becoming a hit mobile game, Earn to Die 2 sees players steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way.
An evacuation ship is waiting on the other side of the country. The only thing that stands in your way: city after city overrun by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash your mission soon becomes clear... to drive through hordes of zombies in order to survive!
- A Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
- Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
- 10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
- A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
- Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you're not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves in time for each race.
- For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
- Full HD graphics and playable at 60fps.
- Steam Controller support. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the zombie-smashing action from your couch in Big Picture Mode.
- And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
Pricing and Availability
Earn to Die 2 is available now on Steam for PC and Mac.
During the first week, the game will be available for 20% off at US$3.99 (regular price US$4.99)
The game's interface and subtitles are localised in 12 languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Steam Store Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/431590/
Gameplay Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tus9dlLbmdE
Media Kit: http://i.notdoppler.com/earntodie2/earntodie2_steam_mediakit.zip
(More screenshots are available in the Media Kit)
About Not Doppler
Not Doppler is a Sydney-based game publisher. Since 2005, Not Doppler has become well established in the Flash gaming sector, helping fund and sponsor over 160 original Flash titles. In 2012, Not Doppler made its entrance into mobile and tablet publishing by teaming up with independent game studio Toffee Games to bring their hit Flash title Earn to Die to the App Store, which went on to become the #1 paid racing game in over 100 countries.
About Toffee Games
Toffee Games is a game development studio based in the snowy fields of Siberia. Since launching in 2010, the studio initially focused on Flash game development, creating popular titles such as Earn to Die, Theme Hotel and The Last Shelter, which have generated over 500 million plays combined. More recently, Toffee Games has been focusing heavily on mobile, with their hit Earn to Die games performing strongly across the world.
For media or review enquiries please feel free to contact us by emailing john AT notdoppler.com
Stay Up to Date:
Copyright 2016 Toffee Games LLC & Not Doppler Pty Limited.