Based on the like-titled smash hit Flash game which has achieved over 155 million plays to date; the action-packed driving game sees players not only steering their way through each level, but smashing their way through countless hordes of zombies along the way!
In addition to driving through hordes of zombies; as the game progresses the player will be able to unlock new vehicles (including a race car, a school-bus and even a hippie van) to help them better smash through those zombie hordes! Best of all, each vehicle comes with a range of upgrades, allowing the player to customise their vehicle with boosters, guns, spiked frames and more.
Earn to Die: $0.99
Earn to Die HD: $2.99
The game contains no in-app purchases and all content is accessible from the initial purchase price.
Earn to DieEarn to Die HD
• Earn to Die for iPhone and iPod Touch Screenshots (click here)
• Earn to Die HD for iPad Screenshots (click here)
• [March 12, 2013] After 200 Million online plays, Earn to Die arrives on Android (click here)
• [March 7, 2013] After chart-topping success on iOS, Earn to Die to land on Android this Tuesday March 12 (click here)
• [November 26, 2012] Earn to Die's Halloween Update now Live on the App Store (click here)
• [October 25, 2012] Not Doppler launches free Lite versions of Earn to Die and Earn to Die HD on the App Store (click here)
• [September 27, 2012] Earn to Die hits the App Store Top 10 in Eleven Countries, now optimized for iPhone 5 (click here)
• [September 20, 2012] EARN TO DIE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) (click here)
• [September 17, 2012] After 155 Million Plays Online, Earn to Die hits the App Store this Thursday September 20 (click here)
A media kit containing screenshots (both in full resolution and scaled, with and without overlay text), App icons, title screen art, App descriptions and other App details is available by clicking here.